Holiday Cottage Cleaning Services
This is a full comprehensive change over clean of the property.
The property will always be cleaned on the day of departure in readiness for any additional business or for a break for yourselves and friends
The breakdown of the changeover consists of:
- All appliances including inside of toasters, microwaves and coffee machines
- Hob, inside the oven and grill
- Clean and sanitise all work surfaces, sinks and splash backs.
- Empty the dishwasher and wash any leftover dishes or cutlery.
- Clean food waste bins
- Vacuum / Mop the floor
- Wipe over front and inside of cupboards as required.
- Restock dishwasher tablets, rinse aid or salt.
- Restock washing up liquid, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, refuse bags, food waste bags, cling film, kitchen foil, kitchen rolls, dish clothes and tea towels.
- Clean, dust and vacuum
- Dust windowsills
- Dust furniture, picture frames, ornaments and lamps
- Clean log fires and restock them with wood, fire-lighters and kindling.
- Empty waste bins
- Check batteries in remote controls
- Check all light bulbs are working
- Dressing dining tables
- Strip beds and remove any towels and dressing gowns
- Remake beds with fresh linen, blankets
- Replace towels and dressing gowns
- Vacuum floor and under beds
- Dust furniture and clean mirrors
- Clean and sanitise showers, baths, sinks and splash backs
- Clean and sanitise toilet and cistern.
- Clean mirrors
- Clean wall tiles
- Mop the floor
- Restock hand soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and shower gels
- Provide fresh towels, bath mats, hand towel and face cloth’s
- Ensure washing machine and tumble dryer are empty
- Restock washing powder and fabric conditioner
- Clean BBQ (If provided)
Check and refresh service
This service is available on request. If the property has been vacant for more than 7 days and guests are coming in, then we carry out a Check and Refresh service. This involves dusting and vacuuming, water plants ( if needed)
and basic checks of the property before the guests arrive.
Deep Clean service
The deep clean service is usually carried out once or twice a year primarily at the start of the season. This clean incorporates carpet cleaning, steam cleaning, and a detailed clean throughout the property.
We have our own premises to carry out all of our own change over washing. We have our own equipment such as washing machines, tumble dryers as well as an ironing press to achieve that high standard finish.
We are able to wash all bed linen, dressing gowns, towels, face cloths, bath mats, tea towels, aprons and oven gloves.
If the house-keeper raises any issues during the changeover or any other time, then they have direct contact telephone numbers to our maintenance team who will either resolve the issue or arrange for a specialist contractor to carry out any necessary works.
In addition we also provide a ” Meet and Greet ” service which includes one of the team attending the property and switching lamps, heating and water on before the guests arrive. We can also meet guests on arrival and show them around the property.